Our region was shaped early on by business leaders who recognized the need to give back and support the broader community. Today business and community leaders like you continue to be the change-makers for our future, and CHF Leadership Forums continue to bring forth those with the capacity to make a lasting impact. With this Spring Forum class, we celebrate a major milestone: reaching and surpassing a total of 1,000 leadership forum grads/civic leaders! Imagine the Center leveraging this enormous leadership and talent to address big issues with big ideas driving lasting change for the future of our region. Supporting the Center through our annual Leadership Campaigns is a meaningful way to do just that!
With your leadership through individual support, the 2017 campaign raised the bar well past our initial goal, breaking our all-time leadership campaign fundraising record!
With sincere thanks,
Brandon Clarke (Fall 2007 Grad) and Claudia Vasquez (Spring 2016 Grad)
Co-Chairs, Center for Houston’s Future Leadership Campaign 2017
Thanks to your generous contributions, we raised $67,060 — a new record!
Our top 3 classes in order by campaign giving totals were Spring 2004, followed by Fall 2007, and Spring 2014.
BENEFITS OF GIVING
Plus, grads giving $500 to $749 during the Leadership Campaign will be automatic Leadership Circle members with full circle-level benefits including:
>Complimentary admission to your choice of single 2017 summer salon
>Recognition in Future of Leadership Luncheon Program
>Invitation-only access for you and a guest to a special Leadership Circle event
>Recognition online and website
>Recognition in Leadership Campaign emails
>Recognition at Leadership Reunion
>Recognition in monthly e-newsletters
>Recognition in IMPACT Award emails
>Recognition in Leadership Forum Materials
Plus, grads giving $750 or more during the Leadership Campaign will be automatic Inner Circle members with full inner-level benefits including:
ALL the Leadership Circle Member benefits plus:
>Complimentary admission to all three 2017 summer salons
>Additional recognition in the Dinner and Conversation program
View the 2017 Leadership Circle and Inner Circle members and benefits here.
Your vital support makes major impacts in these ways:
- Business/Civic Leadership Forums – building a base of passionate and diverse leaders. Forum tuition only covers part of the actual costs; the Center subsidizes the rest
- Community Dialogues and Key Stakeholder Convenings – Summer Salon series, special expert discussions and presentations, opportunities to engage in ongoing topic work
- Community Indicators – ongoing updates to our region’s baseline data in the areas of Civic Vitality, Diversity, Philanthropy, Arts and Cultural Heritage, Education, Health, Natural Environment, Built Environment, and Public Safety
- Regional Initiatives – including the Center’s My Degree Counts initiative to increase the Houston area’s degree completions
- FutureFocus e-newsletter – providing updates on the Center’s work and our grads
- Private Social Media Platforms – in LinkedIn and facebook
- Graduate Reunion – held each summer
- Winter Social – Graduate and Center Board member event held near the end of each year
We thank you for your support!
Center for Houston’s Future
Go to the Leadership Reunion page